With a university degree or vocational training

If you are still in your home country but wish to work and live in Germany, we are here to assist you. If you have a university degree or vocational training, there are various ways to obtain a visa.

The basic requirements for all three types of visas are your qualifications. If you meet the basic requirements, we will assist you with the final piece of the puzzle – finding an employer with a suitable job contract. To analyze your next steps, please send us an email at office@asgcon.de.

  1. In the subject line, write ‘Working in Germany’ and indicate your country of origin.
  2. Include your resume.

Or, check with our checklists to see which type of visa applies to you. Alternatively, you can use our contact form. We will get in touch with you shortly.